scr00g mcduc scr00g mcduc

To this day, I still can't tell whether or not this is a masterpiece or an abomination. That alone warrants five stars.

Skype Reality Skype Reality

This is way too accurate. Just about every Skype call I've had went something like this, which is partially why I like Skype so much. Though you should have also touched upon text conversations along with calls. That's a whole other can of worms. I'd love to see more videos in this "Reality" series.

diamond-armada responds:

Haha it's usually what happens with the Reality series, there's a few pointers left out usually and I'm left sat there like "Why the fuck wasn't this in the script?!" xD Anyway, glad ya liked it ;)

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Fucking awesome.

This is one of the best Awesome tributes I've seen. It perfectly mimics the formula of the Awesome series, despite being a tribute.

Oney, you are one of the best flash animators on this site. Thank you for existing.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Fucking awesome

This video basically describes the average american.

But that's only one of the reasons why it's SO FUCKING AWESOME!

AWESOME fucking work, Egoraptor. Just like always.

Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

CAN I HAVE SOME OF YOUR MILK SPEED?

This is so funny! I have never seen an Awesome tribute so true to the Awesome series ever! If it was actually MADE by Egoraptor (Which there is no chance of happening), I would've given it an 11!

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

So f**king sad...

but so awesome, keep making awesome movies like this! And I agree with glichx, you should make a new series like this, it just saddens me to see my favorite flash series end, so keep making awesome movies like these, you are awesome!

running from a dog running from a dog

Good job.

Bad animation, but I kinda like it, great job!

didly12 responds:

thanks for the reveiw

Shinukoto! Shinukoto!

Was that a Lucky Star reference?

Very good, but the end was depressing, and I really liked the Lucky Star reference!

Nameless 6 Vol.2 Part 2/2 Nameless 6 Vol.2 Part 2/2

More!

Please! Make more Nameless! I love that series! Please! I wanna see Chocolateman return home! Are you making more? You must make more, you are the Jesus of the Portal, make more, everyone is still waiting!

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

This is awesome.

Did you make this just for Newgrounds and you new DVD? This is SO awesome!! Now THIS is a good reason to love you, Egoraptor, make more!