Zombidle Zombidle

Solid clicker game - I found myself playing it for days - but like others have mentioned, it has huge performance issues after you get about 100 orbs. It even outright crashes Flash at times.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Best flash game ever. No, really. You took a relatively simple gadget and made it into a complex music-creation tool. Some may say you overcomplicated it, but I for one believe you've nearly perfected it. And honestly, it's not overcomplicated at all. It's pretty simple to play when you figure out how it works. It's just that there's so many riffs that it seems complicated.

But overall, it's an extremely addictive, complex, and fun music-creation game that you can make legitimately great songs with. I could not recommend it more.

Good luck on POM Pro, Evil-Dog. If that game ever comes out.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

While POM 2 is undoubtedly the superior game, this is still pretty fun to play around in with it's simplicity. Obviously you be able to make 5 minute songs with melodies constructed with manual riffs, but you can still do some pretty sweet stuff with it.

Fly into the Trade Center Fly into the Trade Center

Why.

Now, I'm not going to bash this game on the base of it being about 9/11.

I'm going to do something different. I'm gonna bash it on the game itself.

I decided to try out this game after seeing it in the "bastards" section here on Newgrounds.

I decided it would be just for a cheap laugh, even though it's about a national tragedy for fucks sake.

I pressed play, and...

"EEEEEEEK!"

That isn't even the worst part.

The rest of the game is near unplayable. It's not fun, it's boring, and it completely sucks ass.

Even for a game about a national tragedy it sucks ass.

For fuck's sake.

Windows Doors Windows Doors

Awesome, pure awesome

This game is awesome, but what happens when you finish the mouse avoider game? I heard about the scary maze game, when you finish it, a scary face pops up along with a loud scream. I was too scared to finish the mouse avoider game because it was like the scary maze. What happens when you finish it?

AN Escape Series #2 AN Escape Series #2

Beat that, guys!

BTW, this game is awesome.

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

I hate this game.

I really hate it when people try to copy awesome games, they always turn out to be like crap! The announcer sounds so bad! Did it have to be a girl?! Plus the controls suck, why can't you make it like in the REAL Super Smash Bros. where different attacks can be used on different buttons? With Link he is so frustrating to play with!! I liked it better when with Link on Brawl you press the 1 button to use your sword and the 2 button to use other weapons. and why can't you make it so that Player 1 uses WSAD instad of Player 2? I'm more used to using WSAD cuz I play Half Life 2, Portal, WoW, and Team Fortess 2! This game feels so awkward! I can't believe that nobody wanted to blam it! WTF?!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Insanly Hard

It's good, but too hard. can you lower the difficulty and give the Alien a life bar?

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Fuckin' awesome.

Man, this game is fun! I'd play it all fuckin' day!