scr00g mcduc scr00g mcduc

To this day, I still can't tell whether or not this is a masterpiece or an abomination. That alone warrants five stars.

Skype Reality Skype Reality

This is way too accurate. Just about every Skype call I've had went something like this, which is partially why I like Skype so much. Though you should have also touched upon text conversations along with calls. That's a whole other can of worms. I'd love to see more videos in this "Reality" series.

diamond-armada responds:

Haha it's usually what happens with the Reality series, there's a few pointers left out usually and I'm left sat there like "Why the fuck wasn't this in the script?!" xD Anyway, glad ya liked it ;)

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Fucking awesome.

This is one of the best Awesome tributes I've seen. It perfectly mimics the formula of the Awesome series, despite being a tribute.

Oney, you are one of the best flash animators on this site. Thank you for existing.

Zombidle Zombidle

Solid clicker game - I found myself playing it for days - but like others have mentioned, it has huge performance issues after you get about 100 orbs. It even outright crashes Flash at times.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Best flash game ever. No, really. You took a relatively simple gadget and made it into a complex music-creation tool. Some may say you overcomplicated it, but I for one believe you've nearly perfected it. And honestly, it's not overcomplicated at all. It's pretty simple to play when you figure out how it works. It's just that there's so many riffs that it seems complicated.

But overall, it's an extremely addictive, complex, and fun music-creation game that you can make legitimately great songs with. I could not recommend it more.

Good luck on POM Pro, Evil-Dog. If that game ever comes out.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

While POM 2 is undoubtedly the superior game, this is still pretty fun to play around in with it's simplicity. Obviously you be able to make 5 minute songs with melodies constructed with manual riffs, but you can still do some pretty sweet stuff with it.